Thursday, October 22, 2009

Four New Blogs Added to Roll

I am somewhat slightly annoyed when I go to a blog and find 300 to 500 other blogs linked, annoyed to the point, that is, of resolution--resolution not to water down my own list of blogs to that extent. I mean, after awhile, doesn't it get to where the sheer number of blogs linked kind of defeats the purpose of linking them? With that in mind I never plan to have more than fifteen or twenty other blogs linked in the sidebar. We are not near there yet, so today I add three believing that you will find them full of good writing and/or good information. Here are the three:

The Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Small Business Against Big Government

Economic Policy Journal

I also recently added this blog:


Repeal the 17th Amendment



No comments: